The building forms the corner of avenue de Broqueville and rue du Duc. It connects the Square Montgomery to Woluwe-St-Pierre. It includes a ground floor with offices and 7 office floors.
• Year of construction: 1960; renovated in 1995.
• Arrangement of the offices inside façades with a
• Thermally broken aluminium frames with
• Modulation of the windows: 1.65 metres.
• Fuel oil central heating with radiators located in the parapet wall under the windows. Regulation by façade.
• Lifts: two sets of 2 cabins and a goods lift.
• Suspended acoustic ceilings with encased lighting.
• Car park entrance with access control with cards
Proximity of the Parc du Cinquentenaire and the Parc de Woluwe
Metro, trams and busses
Metro station is 100m away (Montgomery)