Located besides Brussels Central Station, in the historic heart of Brussels, and close to the Grand Place. This office building is composed on one wing of 6 floors and another of 4 floors.
Year of construction: 1953; renovated completely in
• Portland stone façade;
• Arrangement of the offices along the sides with a central corridor in each wing of the building;
• Thermally broken aluminium frames with high performance insulating Cool Lite double-glazing;
• Modulation of the windows: ± 1.50 metres.
• Gas central heating; air-conditioning is realised by fan coils installed in the parapet walls under the windows.
• Lifts: unit of three lifts with a capacity of 800 kg/10 persons each in the centre of the building and multiple goods lifts,
including one for 1,500 kg serving the lower ground floor, upper ground floor, entresol and the remaining floors.
• Suspended ceilings with acoustic metallic panels with encased low energy lighting.
• Network of floor boxes for telephony and IT; raised floor on the 3 rd floor.
• Access control system using badges.
Central Station Metro and bus in the immediate vicinity
Close to the central Station