The premises, which include 9 levels and 3 undergrounds, are located in the heart of Brussels, besides Brussels Central Station, in the immediate vicinity of the Grand-Place, with a prestigious view on the city.
The building was constructed in 1953, and fully refurbished in 1996.
Year of construction: 1953; renovated completely in
• Portland stone façade;
• Arrangement of the offices along the sides with a central corridor in each wing of the building;
• Thermally broken aluminium frames with high performance insulating Cool Lite double-glazing;
• Modulation of the windows: ± 1.50 metres.
• Fully air-conditioned building with fan coil units that can be individually regulated.
• Elevators :
- 3 lifts with a capacity of 10 people each for the floors 0 to 6
- 1 lift with a capacity of 13 people for the undergrounds to 1st floor
- 1 goods-lift
• Suspended ceilings with acoustic metallic panels with encased low energy lighting.
• Floor duct network for electricity, telephone, and data; raised floor in mezzanine and 1st floor).
• Access control system with badges, including monitoring cameras.
Central Station Metro and bus in the immediate vicinity
Besides the central station