Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/htdocs/cogerimo/public/wp-content/themes/houzez/framework/classes/Houzez_Compare_Properties.php on line 16
The office building extending on 6 floors is located on the small ring road in Brussels opposite Place du Trône.
Built in 1961; It underwent a major renovation in 2009.
This building respects the environment and uses cutting edge technology for power management
• Year of construction: 1961; major renovation in 2009.
The building is designed to allow the autonomous use or combined use with the adjoining building on the rue du Trône 4 which doubles its useful area if necessary.
• Glazed street-side façades equipped with external
• The arrangement of the offices at the sides with a central core that holds the lift shafts and the staircase;
• Opening wooden frames with double-glazing;
• Modulation of the windows: 0.90 and 1.80 metres.
These modulations allow both closed offices and open plan spaces as required.
• Suspended ceilings with acoustic metallic panels. Raised floors covered in parquet, which allow structured networks on each level thanks to the underlying floor boxes.
• Heating (turbofan), ventilation and cooling of the office floors by means of active beams equipped with hot and cold units that allow great flexibility, in the operation and distribution in the floor levels. The conference rooms on the ground floor also have autonomy and great flexibility of use.
• Lifts: a goods lift (1,000 kg) and a lift (630 kg) serve all floors.
• Access control system and general fire detection.
Trône metro station is very near
An excellent public transport network