The building is located on one of the most beautiful historic squares in Brussels, in the heart of the European district, at the corner of rue du Luxembourg and square de Meeûs. The building comprises the Ground floor and 7 levels with a total of 5,235 sqm.
• 1965: Construction of the building
• 2000: major renovation
• 2016: replacement of all the fan coils.
• Glazed walls façade;
• Thermally broken aluminium frames equipped with
high-performance insulating double-glazing;
• Modulation: 1.72 m/0.86 m.
• Gas central heating: air conditioning with fan coils along the walls
• Lifts: 3 sets of lifts with a capacity of 630 kg/8 persons each.
• Suspended ceilings with metallic acoustic panels with encased low energy lighting.
• Raised IT computer floors
Gare du Luxembourg railway Station, Metro Station and bus stops in close proximity
Access to the small ring road
Heart of European district