This building is located on one of the most beautiful historic squares in Brussels, in the heart of the European district. It has a ground floor and 7 stories and a facade on rue du Luxembourg.
• Year of construction: 1965; a major renovation was realised in 2000.
• Glazed walls façade;
• Thermally broken aluminium frames equipped with
high-performance insulating double-glazing;
• Modulation: 1.72 m/0.86 m.
• Gas central heating; air-conditioning realised by fan coils installed in the parapet wall.
• Lifts: set of 3 cabins with a capacity for 630 kg/8 persons each operating between the ground floor and all the stories;
One cabin also operates between the 3 underground levels.
• Suspended ceilings with metallic acoustic panels with encased low energy lighting.
• Raised IT computer floors on all stories.
Gare du Luxembourg railway Station, Metro Station and bus stops in close proximity
Access to the small ring road
Heart of European district