Located on the edge of the Forêt de Soignes along the R0 Ring road. At the intersection of the East Ring and the Avenue de Tervueren.Façades in reconstituted white stone. It includes 190 parking spaces and an additional 92 outdoor spaces. The building is occupied by top multinational companies.
• Year of construction: 1965; major renovation in 1996.
• Flexi Space
• Façades in reconstituted white stone;
• Arrangement of offices around the sides walls with two central cores in the centre of the building;
• Aluminium thermal broken frames with double-glazing;
• Window modulation: 1.60 metres.
• Suspended ceilings with acoustic metallic panels with integrated low energy lighting.
• Fuel oil central heating; air-conditioning by fan coils installed under the windows.
• Lifts: four lifts with a capacity for 900 kg/12 persons each; a goods lift with a capacity for 1,100 kg/15 persons.
• Access control system and fire detection.
Large parking (282 spaces in total)
Directly on the ring road R0
Zaventem airport is 15 minutes away