Built in 1965, the building is a landmark in the city. Fully refurbished office building of 26 floors and 240 parking space is overlooking Sablon Square. All offices benefit from day light and exceptional view.
• Office light fixtures equipped with low-energy movement detectors and light measuring probes
• Central heating system with fan coil units
• Double glazing in aluminium frames with thermally broken profiles (modulation 1,63m allowing both partitioned and open-space offices)
• Front and side walls in natural stones
• An impressive marble hall
• Cold beams cooling with possibility to set up meeting rooms on each floor
• Each level is equipped with floor and peripheral ducting for electricity and data transmissions
• Elevators :
- 3 lifts with a capacity of 10 people each for the floors 0 to16
- 3 lifts with same capacity for the floors 17 to 26.
• Fire alarm and detection system. Access control system including monitoring cameras.
In the heart of the Sablon District
Old city centre
Close to the Palace of Justice, place Poelart
Tram: Petit Sablon (92, 93)
Bus: Grand Sablon (Bus 27, 95); Petit Sablon (27, 95); Chapelle (27, 48)
Train: Brussels Central Station (7min walking distance) & Bruxelles-chapelle (5 min walking distance)