At the heart of the district of the European Institutions and close to place du Trône. Close to the pleasant Place du Luxembourg and its station. Built in 1963 renovated in 2002. It is extending on 6 floors and include 19 parking spaces.
• Year of construction: 1963; major renovation in 2002.
The building is designed to allow autonomous use or a
joint use with the adjoining building at avenue Marnix 28 thereby doubling its useful area if necessary.
• New street-side façade in stone;
• The arrangement of the offices at the sides and in the centre of the building, either conference rooms or open plan offices;
• Thermally broken aluminium frames equipped with
high-performance insulating double-glazing;
• Modulation: 1.65 m.
• Gas central heating; air-conditioning through by fan coils.
• Lifts: two cabins with a capacity of 450 kg/6 people each at the end of the building.
• Electricity, telephony and IT distribution via peripheral ducts and cable ducts.
• Access control system using badges.
Gare du Luxembourg, metro and buses in the immediate vicinity